If you have a complaint, contact us with the details in writing, by email or by telephone:
|Client Care Supervisor
What will happen next?
Within 3 business days of receiving your complaint, we will record your complaint on our system in a separate file and we will advise you of the name and title of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We will pass your complaint to the Client Care Supervisor within 2 business days of acknowledging your complaint.
- The Client Care Supervisor will examine the complaint and your case generally. If necessary, they may also speak directly with you or correspond by email, whichever is preferable to you. This will take up to 5 business days to initiate.
At the end of that period, the Supervisor will then report back to you, and you will be able to discuss the case further by telephone, in writing or by email.
Within 8 weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
- A final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
- A response which:
- explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
- informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman if you are dissatisfied with the delay
If you are not satisfied with our response, or if your complaint is not resolved after 8 weeks, you may refer the complaint to:
Claims Management Ombudsman (a Financial Ombudsman Service)
Tel: 0800 023 4567
Or in writing to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Get Expert Advice
Our team are here to help with your director redundancy queries - contact us today